Thursday, October 03, 2013

Things I would change about AC

Dream Suite 

Dream Suite is one of my favourite features in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I only built it a few days ago but have spent the majority of my gaming time visiting lots of different towns. The only thing you can take away from a dream town are custom designs, everything else disappears when you return to your own town. 

The main thing I would change about it is I want to get more out of it, I want to be able to change my outfit for a start, even when I wear one of my patterns I still have no shoes. 

I would love to be able to order furniture, so many times I've gone to a dream town and seen an item which I have been hunting for for ages, and I have no way of getting it (It's such a tease!). Even if we had a limit of only a handful of items we are allowed to order, even if we could only order 2 items per dream, I would still love to see that become a feature.

Patterns that eat fruit and bells 

I have found this very annoying for a while now. If you have patterns near trees and rocks the bells and fruit will be abosrbed into the pattern - very annoying if you want to have lots of patterns around your town. It would be nice if patterns just acted like other squares.

Disappearing grass

Since this feature came out all it has done is cause stress - I have been spending a lot of time attempting to regrow my grass - I understand the idea behind it - it makes unique dirt paths, I get it, but I'm one of those people that run around my town like a headless chicken and I'd like to be able to do that without losing all my grass.

Problem Neighbours

Villagers can be a pain, they are allowed to place their house anywhere it seems - and that can be a pain when you have spent a long time making your dream town vision come true. I wish there was an option where you can choose to pick a spot where your villagers are allowed to live, that way you could put them all in a spot where they wouldn't mess up your town!

Tool box

I have an issue with the fact my tools take up so much room in my pockets, but you can guarantee when I put them away I will see a reason to have them with me. I think maybe a tool box would work out - where you could still pull them out using the arrows but you don't have to take up precious pocket space.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my randomness Blog! Here you can follow me on my animal crossing adventures in Pineford. I also post about art, Horses (and other animals), various things I collect (Particularly Blue Nose Friends) and I may talk about general life and other video games that I play. Enjoy your stay!

Wishlist

  • Next house expantion
  • Mermaid exterior
  • Mermaid Furniture

Sarah from NewEssex, Mayor Kyra of Pineford, Toots the Elephant, Daisy the horse and me

Copyright © Pineford Cafe ♥ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes - Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com